- Bioinformatics in Python by Paulo Nuin
- Debugging in Python by Aaron
- Closures in Python by Dustin Grue
- Making a Desktop GUI using wxPython by Dennis Miller
- Eye Tracking by Dustin Grue
- Python-powered BBQ Rotisserie by Dustin Grue
- Overview of Django: Pieces and Parts by Ashia Zawaduk
- The inner guts of Bitbucket, a video we watched by Erik van Zijst
- Docker and Fig: Workflow Glory by Aaron Fay.
- Reliable Testing & Deployments with pip and Wheels, a video we watched by Randy Syring.
- The Clean Architecture in Python, a video we watched by Brandon Rhodes.
- A Continuous Journey by Aaron Fay.
- Deliver Your Software In An Envelope, a video we watched by Augie Fackler and Nathaniel Manista.
- Intro to NLTK: How to do things with words with Python by Dustin Grue.
- Tests and Testability by Ned Batchelder.
- IPython Notebook: Development Lessons by Brian Forst.
- staticconf - An open source Python library for configuration by Daniel Nephin.
- Pythonic Programming by Steve Semeniuk.
- Machine Learning by Matt Gallivan.
- gevent by Aden Grue.
- An introduction to Test-Driven Development by Steve Semeniuk.
- itertools by Daniel Nephin.
- Unicode Fundamentals by Aden Grue.
- Debugging: learning from your mistakes by Aden Grue.
- Setting up and managing a Python environment - Part 2 - pip and virtualenv by Brian Forst.
- Setting up and managing a Python environment - Part 1 by Brian Forst.
- Refactoring code using generators by Aden Grue.